Hello, my name is Natasha, I am a marketing consultant specialising in social media management. For over 20 years I have helped organisations across the creative, education and social enterprise sectors to develop and implement marketing, brand and social media campaigns.
Areas of expertise: Social enterprises and startups hire me to manage their social media. This includes strategy, planning, brand management, campaign implementation, community engagement and content creation.
Recent clients include:
- Membership scheme for women returning to work after having a family.
- Virtual presentation consultant.
- Technology consultant specialising in digital solutions for startups and small businesses.
- Tech start up focused on digital storage of family albums.
- Start up community organisation
Social Media Marketing: The Associate Programme - Digital Mums
CIM Diploma - Planning and Management modules - Leeds Metropolitan University
BA Hons Film, TV & Radio Studies - Staffordshire University
Online / Adult Education Courses: An ongoing range of independent learning from architecture to photography and bread-making to interior design.
My free time is spent: Sharing my love for architecture + interior design + travel + family adventure.
Who’s currently inspiring me: Brian Peters @BufferApp